Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Scrappy Stuff December 13

Wow! It's been a busy week for paper piecing! I had a 5 duplicate order that kept me busy this weekend ... so I've been trying to get some new pieces up this week. I have some adorable "snow bears" that are ready for Christmas! They're white, paired with beautiful Basic Grey and Chatterbox papers, and just gorgeous! Check them out!

We Believe -- new THIS MORNING!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140064682725

Holiday Memories warm even the COLDEST of days -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140063965594

Are you looking for a specific theme or holiday? I'd be happy to help! Let me help you get those lastminute SCRAPBOOK GIFTS completed!! Mini-books are a great gift for mothers, grandmothers, aunts & friends! I have a week until the kiddos get out of school -- which means that I've got time to scrap for you! ;-)

Here's a question for you to answer... What is your favorite Holiday color combination?
Traditional Red & Green? Aged Red/Green? Blue & White? Red & Gold? Silver & Gold? Post a comment and let me know!

Have a great day!
Dece - dayzeedesigns

No comments: