Friday, October 30, 2009

Get Meaningful School Days and Free Layered Template

If you're like me, sometimes you need a push to get scrapping. For me, I often need a topic to scrap about. The blog: http://jessicabree.typepad.com/get_meaningful/2009/10/lesson-25-school-days.html is inspiring me to do some scrapping and yes, make it meaningful. Not that birthday layouts aren't meaningful, as they are! I just feel so wasted mentally that I need something to focus my attention, if it's only for a few minutes to scrap.

Here is my layout for Lesson 25, School Days.


and you can download the layered template for free at:
If you download the template, please leave a comment for me! :) I would love to see what you create with it!

Off to get kids to school (and hopefully a baby to bed!),
Dece

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the take on the layout! So super fun and thanks for linking back! Hope you do make more about grades... such a great idea!

jessica*bree