Saturday, December 03, 2011

1 Grandma, 2 Chores, and 3 Free Templates

I've been a busy little daisy this week... After Thanksgiving, I knew I needed to get to work on some scrappy things for my scrappy fans. :-) So, here is what I've made...

CLICK THE PICTURES TO SEE THE REST OF THE IMAGES

1 Grandma theme chipboard album - - PERFECT gift for a mom, mother-in-law, or any Grandma who loves her Grandkids and is loved by them! (the colors are in memory of my mom who loved purple, blue, and green)

And I made 2 cute chore books. I was thinking the red white and black reminded me of diet Coke (which I love and can no longer drink because of a medication I take). So, one is in the colors of diet Coke and the other is in the colors of summer and flowers. Lots of gems and ribbons abound! :-)



Link3 Free Digi Scrapping TEMPLATES!




http://www.4shared.com/photo/v_U_eqAY/DayzeeDesigns_DigiTemplate1104.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/zK75n3OK/DayzeeDesigns_DigiTemplate1104.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/mVy9EU5y/DayzeeDesigns_DigiTemplate1104.html

I hope everyone is having a great start to this holiday season. I am still scraping up the funds to get my daughter to the Holiday Bowl in San Diego. Every completed auction is going towards her trip - - she and her high school band have been working so hard. They have practiced at all hours of the day and night, learning their music, keeping up with their other classes. I am so proud of her! She'll be spending her 16th birthday at the Holiday Bowl!

Thanks for looking at my blog and for your kind comments. Happy Scrapping!
Dece - dayzeedesigns

1 comment:

Dece said...

Thank you for your comments! Please keep them coming! Also, I did fix the links to the pictures, so they should be working correctly now. :-) THANK YOU for LOOKING!