Sunday, February 18, 2007

Here come the ABC's



There's a song by They might be Giants "Here come the ABC's". I did two paper piecings this morning that are giant monograms, a B and C (beautiful and cute) and I was supposed to be working on a layout for the contest... :-S





Paint... Hmm... I need to put this idea I have about using paint for the contest page into a concrete layout. Not a layout ABOUT concrete, but... oh, you get the idea...





I DID get a layout done last weekend during my scrapnight! WOOHOO!

Here are links to my new paper piecings... Chaos is ensuing in the next room. Sunday night at 9pm is not the time to blog, apparently! LOL
B is for Beautiful -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140087797120
C is for Cute (and CHERISH, too) -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140087676647

I have got to get the Elsie challenges done, too. I have not been taking photos at all -- can you believe I neglected to take ANY on Valentine's Day? What in the heck is my problem?!? My camera is sitting right here on the desk.

Goal for the week: Take 10 scrappable photos. (Is scrappable a word?)

Have a great President's Day and I hope you have something to inspire you this week to take a photo!!

Dece

No comments: