Saturday, October 10, 2009

Get Meaningful - Dear Dominic

I was browsing through the Pubcalls - or whatever it's called now - newsletter and found this challenge, Get Meaningful on http://jessicabree.typepad.com/get_meaningful/2009/09/lesson-24-dear.html#comments


I took the moment to make a quick layout using a free template that I have downloaded, and some digital goodies I've downloaded. If you want to know the designers, I can figure it out, but seeing as I've already closed the file, I am being lazy. LOL





Here is my attempt at being meaningful...



Thanks for looking. Time to wipe the tears from my face and go take care of my baby boy. His ear infection is getting better, but he's still grouchy. ;-)

Dece

1 comment:

Jessica said...

so heartfelt! I am so glad you played along... hope you see you back again!