Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Springy Sprangy Sprung

That just seemed like a good title for the day... Spring-y, Sprang-y, SPRUNG!


I'm done with my layout challenges and it's not midnight, so I thought I'd write a quick scrappy update on me. I'm struggling with getting my scrapping groove on. Oh, I've been creating things, but it's so hit or miss with whether I really like the final product or not. Thus it is with the scrapbook artist, right? ;-)


I think tomorrow is a day for helping to package design team boxes... I cannot WAIT! To touch all of those new scrappy goodies and then to have the opportunity to dive into those crafty delights... YUM! It's like Christmas but better!! I know there are some fun new things to come... for instance (just to make everyone jealous...)








Now, who would not be envious about those??? The ampersandart sent the coolest kit (at least I think that's who it came from) with all kinds of art medium in it. I cannot wait to get my hands on it and start playing. I envision some 3-D pages and altered pieces in my future... Maybe the "art minor" that I have from college will actually get put to use? I want to let that energy OUT and express myself!!


Here are the layouts from the past couple of weeks from the contests I've been in. I'm really proud of Sizzle. Of course CK didn't pick it up for the July 07 BH Sketch, but still it turned out along the lines of how I wanted it.






I currently have 3 pieces up for auction on eBay. I'd love to sell high like some pre-made pages I've seen (wow! Over $700 for ONE layout? Yikes!) but right now I'd be happy to have these pieces go to people who would like nice pieces for their layouts.
*RELISTED* A is for Adorable - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140101688307

*ends today! * B is for Beautiful -http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140099186819

*at opening bid* C is for Cherish -http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140099392052

Well, my little girl Hannah is home sick from school today so I better get back to tending her. Sometimes I *do* have to put the title of "mom" before the "scrap" part in Scrap-at-Home-Mom. ;-)
Have a great day!
Dece

No comments: