Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chore books and other "stuff"

Now that the Spam-bots have unlocked my blog, I am once again free to blog away! That was highly annoying to want to come here and share sketches, share my ideas, on and on and on... anywhoo... I am a real person with a real blog! LOL

I have 3 auctions up at eBay right now. I am also
taking special orders and up for adding specific
chores to the books -- for instance if your family has
a prayer time or bible study, gardening, etc. Feel
free to email me.

Fun in the Sun PreMade Scrapbook Page -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140141121724

Pre-School Chore Book 1 -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140141119511

Household Chore Book for Kids or Adults -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140140859362

Here is a sketch for the week, too... (I had trouble with photobucket this week, too... I have no idea what my problem with computers is right now! LOL)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This week I have 2 layouts I need to complete for scrapping challenges at ScrapLove and ScrapNCircle. I'm struggling to find time and inspiration for both. Today's my DD's birthday and so I've got a lot to do with that... as well as my usual scrap for hire and household duties. Can you believe my husband and children want to have (gasp!) three meals a day AND snacks thrown in? I know! Don't they know how to put a HotPocket into the microwave? LOL Anyone ever heard of cold cereal? Toast? But once in a while I *do* need to eat, too. I have noticed that on days that I eat more regularly, I lose weight. I have to keep my blood sugar stabilized.

Again, if you haven't signed up for the EASIEST CONTEST IN THE WORLD, you only have FIVE MORE DAYS to go to ScrappersAnonymous and enter the Stampboard Contest-- The EASIEST CONTEST EVER. You should do it!  The stampboard is a fun new product and you'll get to try it for FREE. Who doesn't love free SCRAPBOOK PRODUCTS?...


I love comments and emails... feel free to leave me a smilie... let me know that someone is reading! ;-)

Dece - dayzeedesigns

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading :)