Friday, July 27, 2007

Scrapping with my eyes closed...

Well, right now I'm typing with my eyes closed, anyway! ;-) Staying up till 3am last night is catching up to me. Even listening to New Wave from the 80's as I type is not working... Sleep is overcoming me! Oh no!

Here are 2 layouts I finished today... One is for ScrapLove, the other is for the 3 Bugs sketch contest. I'm not crazy about the 3 Bugs one. Some elements I really like. Other things I'm not digging. Oh well. Like I said, scrapping with my eyes closed, what do I expect?!? LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have another layout to do for ScrapNCircle and then I'll finish this little book I'm working on for eBay.

OOOOOOoh, I won first place at CreativeXpress http://www.creativexpress.com/community/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=21927&cat=532 for July! I'm so excited!!
That's enough to make me open my eyes a little!!

ANyway, I'm going to bed. Have a great weekend!
Dece - dayzeedesigns

No comments: