Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Free Template Tuesday #1

Alright, we're off to the start of a new year, a new decade! Wow! I look back on where I was 10 years ago and it does not seem possible that so much time has passed. Tony and I were engaged and getting preparations made for our wedding. We did not have Hannah or Dominic. Things change so quickly, whether we're ready for it or not!
Here is the first Free Template Tuesday of 2010!


I was inspired to create this layout from the journaling (All About Me) challenge here:
My life changed dramatically in 2009. I had a baby in March, my dad passed away in June, my husband had gastric bypass surgery in July, and we just have to keep on going whether we're ready for the changes or not. I am looking forward to good things in 2010, but honestly I'm a little scared for the possibilities, too! After losing my parents in successive years, I'm a little nervous!
But I have so many blessings and I am grateful for the good in my life. Because of my faith in God and His Son, I do not need to fear. I can be happy. And that is the biggest lesson I've learned from the last year(s)!
Please download the template and let me know what you think of it! I appreciate any and all comments and wish for you a Happy, prosperous New Year! :) Let's hear it then, for twenty-ten!
Love, Dece

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Dece~ Thanks for sharing this freebie, can't wait to use it. Happy New Year! Diane