Friday, January 01, 2010

Twelfth Day of Templates!


Yes, a week late and here is Template 12!
Getting sick for Christmas was not quite what I had in mind for the holidays! A week later and we're all trying to feel better. We did head up to Payson yesterday to take my DD#1's friend home and then we made a stop in the snow to play. It was Dominic's first time to see/feel/experience snow and Hannah's first time for REMEMBERING snow, so there were lots of pics taken. Yay! I love snow pics!


I will be back on Tuesday, January 5th with a new template. I intend to make Tuesdays my Free-Template Tuesday! My goal is to get myself scrapping a layout a week, to try to chronicle this new decade! :)

Happy New Year!
Dece

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Jan. 02, 2010. Thanks again.