Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wacky Wednesday!

It's a Wacky Wednesday!

Okay, that federal holiday really mixed up my sense of time. I kept thinking today was Tuesday, except that I did remember to take the garbage to the curb, since it's trash day. I guess the example of my neighbors helped me to remember! But, since I mixed up my days, there is an additional template for your downloading and digi scrapping pleasure! :)
This week's template:




My take on it:

http://www.4shared.com/file/202721112/4422a758/dece_dec09_template15.html


Bonus Wacky Wednesday template:


http://www.4shared.com/file/202721242/3b13ed44/dece_dec09_template16.html

Thanks for coming by my scrappy blog and taking a look. I appreciate your kind comments!

See you soon!
Dece

2 comments:

PaleDeer said...

I'm just learning about templates. What a time saver.
Thank ,
Pale

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.