Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Inspired Digi Template and Chores, chores, chores

It's been a very busy week and I'm glad it's finally the weekend...
Time to rest, recharge the battery, enjoy some time with my children and dear husband...

Of course, there are chores to be done. Here are helps that I've made for getting the chores done and keeping you (and your children, whether they're tweens, teens, or adults!) focused on the tasks to be done everyday and in every room.

Click on pics for the additional pages...

Photobucket
it's up for auction - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140625279964
Photobucket
Also for auction - www.ebay.com/itm/140625282501?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=004&category=11792&cmd=ViewItem


I'm struggling to get into a fall mood because it's still over 90'F here in the Arizona desert, but I'm trying. Below you'll find some FREE Digi-Templates I made for your fall photos (or for any photos)! They are free to use and share!




DayzeeDesigns Fall Template 1 at 4Shared
DayzeeDesigns Fall Template 2 at 4Shared
DayzeeDesigns Fall Template 3 at 4Shared

Thanks for coming by my blog and taking a look. I appreciate all of the nice comments I've received!

Happy Scrapping!
Dece Gherardini - dayzeedesigns

6 comments:

Lori TX said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful templates. Your work is awesome

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nancy said...

Thanks for the templates, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chore charts! Will you be offering any more of them?

Dece said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I've been having a very trying week personally, and so many nice comments here and off of the site have really helped boost me up. THANK YOU!
I will be working on more templates AND more chore books this week as time permits. Being a full time mom to a 2 year old with autism is, well, a full time job - and he's not my only child! ;-)
Again, thank you for the comments!
- Dece