Thursday, October 06, 2011

Too Cute to Spook

I know you're probably like me and have a whole hard drive full, not to mention those boxes of photos that are still sitting there, waiting to be scrapbooked. Or they're waiting to be labeled... Oh, I used to be "good". I would get my photos back and write the who, what, when, where, and why on the envelope. But that's when I scrapbooked regularly. Those were the good times, before the digital age...

Now my children's memories are on hard drives waiting to be printed.

Or they're in envelopes of haphazardly printed things when snapfish had a sale.

So, I made this cute little bear with an easy-enough title, "Too Cute to Spook". Everyone has a picture of their little cutie at Halloween that needs a title like that!! :-) (I know *I* have a dozen at least!)

Too Cute to Spook - http://www.ebay.com/itm/140616404789

I have additional books and items going up over the next few days, so please check "other items by this seller" when you're on my auctions. Thank you for taking a look! :-)

Happy Scrapping!
Dece - dayzeedesigns

No comments: