Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Free DigiTemplate and Previews!

Wednesday... Whew! Half-way through the week! YAY!

I have been working hard on getting more chore books made. I've had a few requests for 2 books at one time, but that is really tough when I'm chasing my 2 year old around. So, I set aside the tear bears and worked on chore books since I've been home from vacation (which had some fun moments but left me even more exhausted than I was!).

These books will be going up for auction unless I get a buyer before-hand... Take a look:

Photobucket
These are the same papers I made my girls' chore books in at the beginning of the summer. I am in love with the purple, green, and blue palette. This would be great for a teen or an adult.

Photobucket

I used a lot of gems and bling for this red, white, and black book. I was inspired by the high contrast of the color scheme. Again, I think it would be great for a teen or an adult. It looks really sharp!

And, I haven't made a digi layout template in a long time, but I've been in the mood, so I openined up PSE and went to work. I hope you like it. :-) Oops, I just looked at the preview and it doesn't show an outline around the layout. It is a 12 x 12 with a white background. I said it's been a long time since I've done this! LOL


I hope you're having a great week! Thanks for your kind comments. :-)

Happy Scrapping,
Dece - dayzeedesigns

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 20, 2011. Thanks again.