Saturday, November 12, 2011

3 Free Digi Templates

Hi there Scrappy Friends!

It's a cloudy day here in Arizona and I've been sleepy all day. I'm loving this weather - - it's such a nice change from the HOT HOT HOT. :-)

Here are some new digi templates for your digi scrapping pleasure! And for those who are paper scrappers, use these as sketches for designing your layouts. That's the process for me. I sketch the designs in my notebook, then I create them digitally...




File 3 at 4Shared

I hope to get another chore book made this week. It's getting busy with the holidays coming up, but I am determined to have some scrappy offerings perfect for your scrapbooking and gift giving. :-)

Happy Scrapping!
Dece - dayzeedesigns

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria