Friday, November 11, 2011

Good reviews! :-)

I wanted to share this note I received this morning... When I created these chore books I thought they were a good idea that could help other families. This is an email from a satisfied customer:

Dece,
Received your parcel yesterday. Thank you so much! Everything is great. My son was so excited to get his own set he immediately started working the cards! These sure have made a difference in our morning routine getting on task to get out the door for school. And I'm not having to repeat myself over and over! Thanks for making life just a little bit less stressful!
Traci Rader

This really made my day today (as I've got all 3 kids home, the chaos abounding! LOL). Thank you Traci and all of the other Moms who have purchased my chore books. I have one up for auction that ends tomorrow and I'm working on a new one. I also take orders for specialty books - - colors, patterns, etc.

Have a happy Scrappy Day! And THANK YOU to all the Veterans who have served and who serve to keep our Nation free! :-)

Dece - dayzeedesigns

p.s. More free Digi-Templates coming tomorrow! :-)

No comments: