Saturday, November 05, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking Day! New Free Fall Templates and Cute Chore Extras!

As promised, I'm updating my scrappy blog with scrappy goodies of both the paper and digi variety. Did you know it's International Digital Scrapbooking Day? Well, it is! :-) YAY! I started digi-scrapping when I had a tiny infant and no energy to get all of my scrappy goodies out of the closet but still had a desire to do something creative. Plus, I love the process of design layout.

I had a request for extra chores for a couple of Pre-School Books, so I thought I would share the results. I love doing custom work, whether it's designing custom chore books or paper piecings, mini-albums, etc. With Christmas coming up, let me help you get a Grandma's Brag Book done where all you have to do is add the photos! :-) Email me for details!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My new chore book for the week (click on photo for the rest of the pages):

Photobucket
Link
This book is for sale - http://www.ebay.com/itm/140632095928 as of 12:00pm PDT

Now for some FREE! Digital Templates! These are CU Friendly and made to share!





4 Shared File 1
4 Shared File 2
4 Shared File 3
4 Shared File 4

I really appreciate your kind comments so keep them coming! Thanks for checking out my blog!

Happy Scrapping!
Dece - dayzeedesigns

p.s. Here is why it takes me so long to scrap... He saw me taking pictures of the chore books and was right up there to "help" me. I love my little guy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Ktoby said...

Thank you for sharing your templates!

etherealfire said...

Lovely shares - thanks so much :)