Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Be Mine... and other Valetines

The week is half-way through and I have yet to get my "scrap" on... I worked on paper piecings this morning and early this afternoon instead of doing laundry, cleaning the house, or any of the other things I should have done! :-S

Right now I have two auctions up on eBay... One ends tomorrow and the other is brand new today. I've got five more bears here, not dressed or attached to any specific layout theme, that I will work on in the coming days. I see a baby title in the future, maybe one boy and one girl. Something a little different than these sweetheart bears.

Here are my current auctions:
*ends Thursday!* Love Always Valentine Bear (BIN available!)-http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140076082563

Be Mine (BIN Available!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140078409705


I'm going to work on the Elsie challenges in the coming days. I want to have all 4 done for January as well as a couple of other layouts... Simple is good, right? Remind me that the layouts need to show emotion and feeling, not be about getting published or going over the top with embellishments!!

Oh my goodness, I thought I could work on the computer for a few minutes but my kids are not letting me! :-S I am so ready for a retreat of some kind... Even just for a day! ARGH!

Thanks for reading my little blog... I appreciate the kind words and thoughts...
Love, Dece

1 comment:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Hope you get some scrapping done. I haven't done the Elsie January challenges yet either. I guess this month my motto is "better late than never" LOL!