Friday, January 26, 2007

Two layouts, one day? WHAT??





Okay, so they're probably not the best most publishable layouts in the world, but I finished 2 layouts today! (and I folded a basket of laundry... I'll work on the other basket after I pick up kids from school) AND I did a paper piecing set yesterday, too. I've been unable to write the way that I like so I've used my mornings to try to create layouts...





AND Hannah can be on the computer while I scrap, so it's win-win for both of us. Now if she'd just stop saying "LOOK MOM!" at every game she's playing on Nick Jr. then it would be even more productive.





I want to do two more layouts this weekend. Wish me luck!





I'm just glad I got something accomplished scrapping wise...





I wish you all a happy scrappy weekend!!

Love, Dece

1 comment:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Woohoo...2 awesome LOs...great job!!!! Guess what...got you beat, I did 4...count em FOUR!!!!

OK, so I guess that means pats on the back for both of us!